- signed and numbered
- presented in a white mount to fit a standard A4 frame
- printed in the UK by a professional top quality print service for artists that is Fine Art Trade Guild accredited
- Made from 100% cotton, to give a sheet made with one of the purest forms of cellulose
- Mould made using traditional methods; this exquisite paper has a high whiteness without unnecessary use of optical brightening agent (OBA)
- An archival grade paper buffered with calcium carbonate to combat acid attach finished prints may encounter from air pollution
- Printed with archival inks with life of 100+ years
- Has the same texture and feel of a watercolour paper, with exceptional depth of colour normally associated with glossy photo papers for their reproductions
- After printing, the ink looks like it's in the paper, not on it, giving a slight softness to the image
-The paper has a velvety mid textured surface created using natural woollen felts Giclées are printed on Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper. All Giclées are printed in the UK by a professional print service for artists (Fine Art Trade Guild accredited).
Shipping and returns
Delivery charge depends on the delivery postcode and the contents of your order. You will only pay one delivery charge per address - please read options below.
If you have purchased various items please be mindful they will arrive separately as you have supported different artists.
Thank you for continuing to support the 'Cherrydidi Online Shop' and our artists.
All options are available at check-out:
Standard Delivery - £3.60 (up to 2kg in weight) - Receive in 7 working days. This method covers up to £20 compensation for loss or damage.
Special Delivery - £11 - Receive in 7 working days. This method covers up to £500 compensation for loss or damage. We strongly recommend selecting Special Delivery for orders over £50.
International Tracked & Signed Delivery: Europe - £14.90 (up to agreed dimensions/weight) - This method covers up to £250 compensation.
International Tracked & Signed Delivery: Worldwide - £24.70 (up to agreed dimensions/weight) - This method covers up to £250 compensation.
International orders will normally be received within 7-14 working days, depending on the destination.
Thanks for continuing to buy British handmade ethical gifts & unique art from Cherrydidi. Finding that perfect gift for a Mum, Dad, brother, sister, your kids, girlfriend, boyfriend, special woman or man in your life, a special friend or even the home, can be a real challenge so we’re glad to have helped. We are a little like Not on the High Street and Etsy but the main difference is we have a real shop you can walk into as well as finding beautiful things online too!
Buying a gift or piece of art from us will in turn support these talented independent artists and creative businesses - we couldn't do it without you, so thank you for supporting us.