- signed and numbered
- presented in a white mount to fit a standard A4 frame
- printed in the UK by a professional top quality print service for artists that is Fine Art Trade Guild accredited
- Made from 100% cotton, to give a sheet made with one of the purest forms of cellulose
- Mould made using traditional methods; this exquisite paper has a high whiteness without unnecessary use of optical brightening agent (OBA)
- An archival grade paper buffered with calcium carbonate to combat acid attach finished prints may encounter from air pollution
- Printed with archival inks with life of 100+ years
- Has the same texture and feel of a watercolour paper, with exceptional depth of colour normally associated with glossy photo papers for their reproductions
- After printing, the ink looks like it's in the paper, not on it, giving a slight softness to the image
-The paper has a velvety mid textured surface created using natural woollen felts Giclées are printed on Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper. All Giclées are printed in the UK by a professional print service for artists (Fine Art Trade Guild accredited).
Read about the artist/maker, here.
Thanks for continuing to buy British handmade ethical gifts & unique art from Cherrydidi. Finding that perfect gift for a Mum, Dad, brother, sister, your kids, girlfriend, boyfriend, special woman or man in your life, a special friend or even the home, can be a real challenge so we’re glad to have helped. We are a little like Not on the High Street and Etsy but the main difference is we have a real shop you can walk into as well as finding beautiful things online too!
Whether you visited our shop/gallery in Keswick, The Lake District (and met the famous Zak the Collie Dog) or have found us online, buying a gift or piece of art from us will in turn support these talented independent artists and creative businesses - we couldn't do it without you, so thank you for supporting us!