- signed and numbered
- presented in a white mount to fit a standard A4 frame
- printed in the UK by a professional top quality print service for artists that is Fine Art Trade Guild accredited
- Made from 100% cotton, to give a sheet made with one of the purest forms of cellulose
- Mould made using traditional methods; this exquisite paper has a high whiteness without unnecessary use of optical brightening agent (OBA)
- An archival grade paper buffered with calcium carbonate to combat acid attach finished prints may encounter from air pollution
- Printed with archival inks with life of 100+ years
- Has the same texture and feel of a watercolour paper, with exceptional depth of colour normally associated with glossy photo papers for their reproductions
- After printing, the ink looks like it's in the paper, not on it, giving a slight softness to the image
-The paper has a velvety mid textured surface created using natural woollen felts Giclées are printed on Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper. All Giclées are printed in the UK by a professional print service for artists (Fine Art Trade Guild accredited).
Shipping and returns
You can collect between 1.30pm-3.30pm from Cherrydidi Keswick on Fridays and Cherrydidi Ambleside on Saturdays. Please call 017687 71170 to confirm your time slot so we can keep everyone safe.
Standard Delivery - £4.00
(5 working days)
UK orders will normally be received within 5 working days. Choose this option if you’re not in a hurry to receive your order and we’ll use the most efficient delivery method possible. (This method only covers up to £20 compensation for loss or damage)
Special Delivery - guaranteed by 1pm (insured up to £500) - £11.00 (Next Working Day delivery on orders placed before midday)
Delivery next working day for orders placed before midday (Mon-Fri). This method covers up to £500 compensation for loss or damage (we strongly recommend selecting 'Special Delivery' for items worth over £50).
International Tracked & Signed Delivery - Europe: £14.90 (covered up to £250)
International Tracked & Signed Delivery - Worldwide: £24.70 (covered up to £250)
International orders will normally be received within 7-14 working days, depending on the destination.
Thanks for continuing to buy British handmade ethical gifts & unique art from Cherrydidi. Finding that perfect gift for a Mum, Dad, brother, sister, your kids, girlfriend, boyfriend, special woman or man in your life, a special friend or even the home, can be a real challenge so we’re glad to have helped. We are a little like Not on the High Street and Etsy but the main difference is we have a real shop you can walk into as well as finding beautiful things online too!
Whether you visited our shop/gallery in Keswick, The Lake District (and met the famous Zak the Collie Dog) or have found us online, buying a gift or piece of art from us will in turn support these talented independent artists and creative businesses - we couldn't do it without you, so thank you for supporting us.